The combined PAS 2035:2019 and PAS 2030:2019 have now been published.
Book your space at our FREE workshop now.
A representative from Ofgem has now been confirmed to open the workshop. They will explore the need to drive installation quality standards under ECO, with insights and trends from ECO2 and ECO3 technical monitoring results.
We are delighted to confirm the workshop will be taking place from 10am - 2pm (registration at 9.30am) at:
St Martin's Hall
London, WC2N 4JH
Light refreshments included.
Places are limited and seats are filling quickly.
PAS 2035 is now the key over-arching document and should be used in conjunction with PAS 2030. Together, both documents supersede PAS 2030:2017 which will be withdrawn on 31 January 2021:
- PAS 2035:2019: Retrofitting dwellings for improved energy efficiency – Specification and guidance
- PAS 2030:2019: Specification for the installation of energy efficiency measures in existing dwellings and insulation in residual park homes
Our team of compliance experts can help you navigate through the standards framework for the end-to-end delivery of domestic retrofit work.
With our unique partner support network, in-depth knowledge and experience of delivering quality surveying, Bierce is fast becoming a ‘centre of excellence’ to support the supply chain in ECO and domestic retrofit work carried out in the UK.
Bierce will be holding a FREE workshop on Thursday 12th September at a central location (venue tbc). We are delighted that the following partners will be speaking at the event:
- Phil Mason - Head of Compliance, TrustMark Quality Assurance Scheme
- Dr. Peter Rickaby - Chair of the BSI Retrofit Standards Task Group & Technical Author of both PAS2035 & the updated PAS2030
- Dr Sarah Price - Head of Building Physics, Enhabit and AECB Trustee
- David Pierpoint - CEO, The Retrofit Academy
- Patrick Etheridge - Ofgem
- Nicholas Ainger MRICS / Neil Bowles - MD / Operations Director, Bierce Surveying
The workshop will be an ideal opportunity to introduce you to our support platform for your compliance, and guide you through the PAS and Trustmark specifications. Specifically, our speakers will cover the following topics:
- The TrustMark quality assurance scheme (Phil Mason)
- PAS 2035 and PAS 2030 (Dr. Peter Rickaby)
- The role of the Retrofit Coordinator (Dr. Sarah Price)
- The training and qualification of Retrofit Coordinators (David Pierpoint)
- The registration of Retrofit Coordinators under the Elmhurst | TrustMark scheme (Phil Mason)
- ECO delivery & technical monitoring over the years (Patrick Etheridge)
- myPAScompliance and Qsurve (Neil Bowles)
Representatives from Ofgem will be in attendance on the day, contributing to the discussions.
In addition, you can download our document which highlights some keys areas on PAS and Trustmark and our support platform for your compliance-led activities.
These workshops will be an ideal opportunity to introduce you to our support platform for your compliance, and guide you through the PAS and Trustmark specifications.
Book your space on the free workshop now - places are limited!